Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Forgive me for I have sinned...

I have a confession to make... It's been a long time since I last blogged.

Berlin's acid tongue has licked my pure skin and caused me to sin since I last wrote almost one month ago.

I have partied till all hours in the morning at rock bars White Trash and 8mm, and techno havens Golden Gate and Berghain...

"Reputedly the best club in the world, work your way through the sprawling former power station - once you've endured the seemingly endless queue of techno pilgrims, that is."

I've indulged in gourmet dining of pizza, pasta and cakes and have been far too lazy to get myself to a gym to work it off again!

I've spent far too much money on shopping for what my travel budget allows... I brought a beautiful vintage leather bag that fits my laptop and portfolio.

I also brought a Canon 550D from Ebay so I can indulge in my desire to create. My new baby shoots in HD so keep checking for new video posts!

I've also been blowing the budget with clothes and shoe shopping here. Come to think of it, I don't even have a budget plan! If it's in the bank, I'll spend it! My luggage is becoming a little too much to carry so luckily my Norwegian friend is letting me store a bag in his new cafe.

I've bitten into the fruits of life, tried the many wines on offer at great bar called Winerie where you try as much as you desire and pay what you feel it's worth.


But I don't regret any of it! I've made some cool friends in the process that I'll come back to visit and learnt a great deal. The karma of my sins did come around to bite me on the butt though as I spent my last week in Berlin bed-ridden with a flu I couldn't shake off, but was definitely worth it.

For now, the curtain must close for Berlin. I will miss its sweet beats and poetic licks as my journey moves onward to Hamburg to detox and work hard for a while... let's see how long I can last!


Tschuss! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment